Welcome to Wellness Alley.
As a therapist, I can help you reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety and trauma so you can live life to its fullest. I use a very individualized approach and as a team, we will work together so you can overcome some of the obstacles that keep you stuck.
I am also a Veterinary Social Worker and understand the important role pets play in people’s lives. Besides helping people work through pet loss and bereavement, I also help veterinary professionals and animal caregivers overcome caregiver fatigue, stress and burnout associated with challenges in the work place.
- Have you had a trauma or adverse life experience that causes increased anxiety, stress or low mood?
- Do you have feelings of low mood or mood swings and have difficulty feeling motivated?
- Are you experiencing grief and loss related to the death of a loved one and need counseling in the St. Louis, MO area?
- Do you feel overwhelmed at work or with daily obligations with little time to enjoy life?
- Do you need help dealing with the loss of a beloved pet?
- Are you an animal caregiver who is struggling due to the endless hours spent taking care of a pet’s chronic needs?